PopRocks Chocolate

PopRocks Chocolate

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Spirit of Aloha

Tomorrow I head to the islands of Hawaii. (insert squeal of excitement) This will be my first visit back since i stayed on the Big Island for three months in 2003...come to think of it, I'll be a new person upon my return as our entire body regenerates itself every seven years! (how did they discover that?) I find myself thinking of where i was in my life then and where i am now. That trip was life-changing for me. Before Hawaii, I spent little time being self-aware, I had only dabbled in yoga...and truthfully, it's hard to remember much of my life before then! I think most of it was spent in a haze of smoke and drink. During Hawaii, I was touched by the goddess Pele. It was the first time i was eating fresh, organic food, breathing fresh air, drinking fresh water. After Hawaii, life felt more vibrant & I started the Barbara Brennan school that same year. I remember nights awake in the little bungalow I had rented feeling the changes taking place within. Often I feel the cells of my body vibrating and my dreams were vivid and lucid. I have a feeling this trip will be no less transformative as my beloved and I frolic in paradise. I'm trying to find a balance between planning and allowing the unknown to take place.

Many of you have heard how important intention is to me so here is my intention, stated as clearly as i can: Fun, laughter, love, yoga and meditation, breathing in the beauty and reaching yet another level of intimacy with myself and my partner. I'd like to spend time envisioning the next phase of my life.
I'll let you know how it goes!

Oh! and for those who are intensely dreaming of the islands...or any other dream location on our planet, I highly recommend Google Earth.

Aloha!
and Mahalo for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment