PopRocks Chocolate

PopRocks Chocolate

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Abundance Experiment

This week I started two abundance experiments.  The first comes from Jerry and Esther Hicks book Ask and It is Given and it it called 'The Wallet Process'.  They suggest carrying a $100 bill in your wallet and mentally spend it as often as you like before it is actually spent.  They say it won't work as effectively without the bill, so it could be whatever amount you choose, because you want to cultivate the feeling of actually spending the money.  So far it has been fun and I've mentally spent the $100 three times.  So instead of generating a feeling that I have no money to spend, I am generating a feeling that I have spent $300!  The Hicks' work was the basis for the popular book The Secret and by generating these feelings that I have this money to spend, this money will be mine to spend.  

The other abundance experiment is to chant to the Goddess Lakshmi for 40 days.  I will be chanting the mantra "Om Shrim Maha Laksmiyea Swaha" 108 times for 40 days.  I started yesterday.  I'll let you know how it goes!

OH, and here's one more practice for cultivating feelings of peace.  Visit the Global Coherence Initiative at www.glcoherence.org.  Play around on their website, visit their Global Care Room and sit with feelings of compassion and peace for Earth for however long you care to.  They have a wonderful image of the globe that spins lit up wherever there is a person signed in.   It's beautiful. Last night I was there and even though there were only 5 other dots on the globe, it created amazing feelings of connection and peace over the globe. (The other dots were in Alaska, Peru, & Australia)


Wishing you all abundance and peace

No comments:

Post a Comment